01 April 2013

A chevron card to share

Hi all
Happy Easter! :)
I made a chevron card for Moxie Fab World's Chevron Challenge.


I am not really a card maker, I must think hard before I finally came up with this:

































Not so bad I hope ;)

I made the chevron pattern using 5 pieces of 6x6 patterned paper pad, cut them into 0.5 inch width each, then cut the 6 inch long strip into 3 (2 inch each). Arrange them diagonally and then cut them. A step by step guidance can be found below, hopefully this can help you to make a chevron pattern for yourself :)




























































































Thank you for dropping by & hopefully you like what you see here :)

Take care & God bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Irene! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card and a wonderful way to use up patterned paper. TFS.

    ReplyDelete